Shops and Delis
It’s a safe bet that If you own a shop or a deli then Crook and churn will have something of interest for you. The following is a list of just some of the products that we stock.
- Pre-pac cheeses: If you are a shop without a deli counter (or even one with) we can supply you with up to 35 different pre-pac cheeses. Each one is priced and ready to sell.
- Individual cheeses: A large selection of individual cheeses which, like the pre-pacs, are also ideal for those shops which do not have weighing and packing facilities.
- Cheeses for the deli counter: A wide range of cheeses ready to be put on display to tempt your customers
- Ivy House organic milk, butter and cream: - all made from non-homogenised Jersey milk. Geoff and his family produce arguably some of Britain's finest milk and cream. To find out more follow this link.
- Our own brand single and double cream
- BV Dairy clotted cream
- Goat and sheep’s milk yogurt
- Longley farm dairy products: Crème fraiche, yogurts, fromage frais, cottage cheese and lots more.
- ‘Rod and Ben’s’ and ‘Dorset Blue’ soup
- Brown Cow and River Cottage yogurts
- Milk: Although we don’t do daily deliveries, we do supply a wide range of customers with their milk.
- Free-range eggs: We buy our eggs from Andrew Gabriel in Devon. They are all free-range and come in various colours!
- Goats milk,
............................ and lots more!
To see our full range of products, please view our catalogue.
We are renowned for our dedicated, local service and many shops and delis proudly rely on us to stock their shelves.