Something for Everyone
It’s a safe bet that if you own a shop or a deli then Crook and Churn will have something of interest for you. The following is a list of just some of the products that we stock.
- Pre-pack cheeses: If you are a shop without a deli counter (or even one with) we can supply you with up to 35 different pre-pack cheeses. Each one is priced and ready to sell.
- Individual cheeses: A large selection of individual cheeses, which like the pre-packs, are also ideal for any shops that do not have weighing and packing facilities.
- Cheeses for the deli counter: A wide range of cheeses ready to be put on display to tempt your customers
- Ivy House organic milk, butter and cream: – all made from non-homogenised Jersey milk. Geoff and his family produce arguably some of Britain’s finest milk and cream. To find out more follow this link.
- Milk: We supply a wide range of customers with Free-range Dorset milk from Craig’s Farm Dairy in Osmington.
- Our own brand single and double cream
- Dorset clotted cream
- Goat and sheep’s milk yoghurt
- Longley farm dairy products: Crème Fraiche, yoghurts, soured cream, cottage cheese and lots more.
- ‘Rod and Ben’s’ soup from Devon
- Brown Cow and River Cottage yogurts
- Free-range eggs: We buy our eggs from Andrew Gabriel in Devon. They are all free-range and come in various colours!
- Goats milk
- … and lots more!